What Is JomParking?
JomParking is a convenient and easy way to pay street parking using mobile phone.
Do people have to register to use the JomParking service?
Yes, there is a simple registration process.
How do I use JomParking?
You may download the apps in Google Play and Apple App Store, register your account by following the registration process (one time only) and topup your token.
How do I pay for parking on the JomParking?
- Enter the Zone Code for example Ampang
- Choose your car plate number. You may add or delete your car plate number at My Vehicles section
- Enter the park duration
- Pay using token
What are the benefits of JomParking?
- Pay for parking using your smartphone
- All parking transactions are available via mobile apps
- No need to use the pay box
- No cash is required
- No need to place a receipt on your dashboard
- Receive alerts notification 15 minutes prior to your time expiring
- Extend your parking time remotely
How safe are personal details on the app?
- JomParking is committed to protecting our customer information.
- All personal information is protected as specified in the Data Protection Act and will not be shared with third parties.
How does the token work on the app?
- The token is a payment method in JomParking that will be used to pay street parking fee.
- The tokens can be purchased at a minimum of RM6 and can be utilised in JomParking apps.
How to reset USERNAME?
You are not allowed to reset/change your username.
What happen if a jomParking's Apps smartphone is stolen?
You may inform JomParking Administator at email@example.com to temporary disable your account. Once you install JomParking apps in your new Smart Phone, we will enable your account.
JomParking allows users to pay their street parking fee by using the smartphone app.
Is JomParking convenient?
- Yes. JomParking is the convenient pay‐by‐phone system, allows users to quickly pay for parking and proceed with their daily activities.
- Payments are secured and associated with the vehicle’s license plate, eliminating the need for stickers, paid receipts in windshields or parking tags.
Where is JomParking offered?
- JomParking is available at all metered street parking spaces and certain city-owned parking lots in Klang Valley.
- Main street parking spots will be activated using JomParking service within the Klang Valley.
- JomParking logo will be displayed on the designated street parking area.
How much does it cost to park on the JomParking?
Parking fee is the same as normal parking using coin at Parking Terminal.
When do I have to pay?
Paid parking hours are enforced from 8 AM – 6 PM, 5 days a week.
How is parking enforced at the JomParking area?
- Parking is monitored via automatic license plate readers on specified vehicles and handheld devices.
- Each time use JomParking, users will enter license plate number, which identifies the parking session.
- Enforcement personnel will look up the license plate number to determine if it is paid.